Our company recognizes the importance of obtaining and protecting personal information from its customers. Protecting this information is fundamental to our company’s business activities and is one of the most important management issues.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services to all employees, we have established the following basic policies and are making every effort to ensure that all employees are fully aware of them, and are complying with them.
1. Basic Policy
- Our company complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. We have also established, implemented, and maintained our company Regulations on the Protection of Personal Information, and we will strive for continuous improvement.
- Our company has established a management system for the protection of personal information, and is making efforts to thoroughly comply with our company Regulations by making them known to its officers and employees.
- Our company handles your personal information within the scope of the purpose for which it is intended. In addition, our company will not disclose or provide any personal information you provide to any third party without your consent or for any reasonable cause.
- Our company strives to keep personal information accurate and up to date, prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc., and continuously improve and correct information security.
- Our company faithfully and promptly responds to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers.
September 10th, 2020 establishment date
2. Purpose of Using Personal Information
When providing personal information from a customer, our company shall clearly indicate the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the stated purpose of use, we will contact you to that effect and use it after obtaining your consent. Our company uses the personal information it holds for the following purposes.
- Personal information about customers
- Business meetings with customers/Meetings, etc.
- Products/Sending of materials and other documents
- Services/Sending information on events, etc.
- Customer support/Providing maintenance
- Contact us・Response to consultation
- Provision of various membership services
- Service development/Conducting surveys/Monitoring, etc.
- Fulfillment of contract
- Personal information concerning applicants for employment
- Providing and communicating employment information, etc. to applicants for employment (including interns)
- Recruitment management in our company
3. Proper Aquisition of Personal Information
Our company obtains personal information through legal and fair means.
4. Provision of Personal Information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- With customer consent
- Cases under laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- Cases where the handling of personal information is entrusted to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use
- In the case of business succession due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- Regardless of (1) above, our company may provide your address, name, telephone number, etc., to our company’s affiliated companies or agents when it is deemed appropriate for them to provide services or respond to inquiries. In this case, customer may request our company to stop providing personal information to the affiliated company.
5. Inquiries about Personal Information
For inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please use the inquiry form.
6. Other Matters
- 1. Access Information
- This site may collect access log information to provide better service. We appreciate your understanding in advance. Access logs are not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About Cookie